Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother Day

Happy Mother's Day!

But it's so weird when I celebrated it wif my uncle n aunt, my cousins, my mom n bro.. except my dad.. haha
We went James Foo for dinner..
I really cant eat much anymore.. eat little only, alr feel full

After that stil went to eat Tang Yuan(glutinous rice ball)..
I like it very much.. but oweys no open 1~ so lucky 2day
My mom stil asked me whether wan to buy 4 her or not? =.=
Quite near from my college, can straight take 2 her..zz



2day H&T frens planned a Mother's day dinner at Bon Appetit..
Thought can go support them.. Too bad.. my mom dowan go.. ><

-----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry..
Actually I also want to tell u..
But, when u tell me u r going 2 sleep..
Honestly, my mood was gone
I tot wan 2 chat wif u throughout the night..
It's okay.. I also know u r very tired alr..
Take a rest~


I hope everything will be fine tomorrow =)







Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment