Sunday, May 20, 2012

520

520, for chinese people
Obviously, it's a nice date
It meant 'I love you' in chinese as almost same pronunciation,

Plan is always been ruined at the last minute!

If not of injury of my leg n my parents not allow, I could date her 2day!!
Yesterday my mom told me that I could date her nex week but I really wan told her that nex week she is probably going back hometown
But, I jz scare I will been caught on fire, n since it was my mom's birthday
I jz kept quiet n jz dotted my head n replied 'oh'

I thought dis morning I could meet her..
But, wrong timing~
I don't know why I will get jealous easily when I saw her being together wif other guy
Cz I lik sour thing? Kidding =.=

Honestly, 2day when I saw them, my mood was down..for the rest of day
But, I also dun hav right 2 jealous..
Since I'm just a fren of her
So what for I jealous? But I did jealous.. =(

I really want to continue chatting wif her..
But that time I was really angry, erm.. more to disappointed?
Just afraid will argue, so chose to be silent.. sorry

N again, tears in my eyes were preparing 2 roll down again
Luckily just few drops of tears..
I really got no idea: what's wrong with me?!!!

So now I can just imagine that she is enjoying outing wif friends..




Sometimes, silence is better 

No comments:

Post a Comment