Monday, September 5, 2011

1st Culinary Arts Class



Since 2day my Pastry class had been cancelled due to lecturer's emergency
So I think I decide to post all the things I wan 2 write in 1 shot!!
But then I stil hav assignments 2 do ==

Well, my class had started almost 1 month
1st n 2nd week was orientation weeks
3rd week was the actual class n 4th week = Raya holidays
See, jz studied 1 week then holiday..
How siok m I ==


All the lecturers are quite funny in teaching
Humour than sch 1? ==

Okay..my very 1st pastry class, dated on 22/8
Can I change 2day to 22/8?
Lazy use PAST TENSE la~~

22/8/11

2day we learnt about FRUIT

Learning in kitchen is quite fun..compare to listening lecture from teachers in class in sch XD

So, these r the products made by fruit









After that, what's next?
Of cz settle them la!!
Too much!! The photos above jz showed 1 set only
We hav totally 4 sets T.T
All fruit..eat much alr oso feel disgusting
But we jz settled around 1-2 sets
The rest? Into dustbin ><
I noe wasting food is not good la
But no idea ~~


23/8/11

2day is my larder production class
2day, POTATO!!
Oh my~~
Although I quite lik potato but, ewwwwwwww
Sry..dun hav the photos ><
But I list some names of the potato products 4 u..
C liao I think wil feel? very nice? haha

Gratin Dauphinoise
Lyonnaise potato

Croquettes potato

Duchesse potato n so on~


25/8/11

2day is Hospitality Study n Butchery classes
Hospitality Study, I think no nd describe oso wil feel boring XD
Butchery class..all about meats right?
So 2day we eat all chickens ==
Total 3 dishes..duno cal wat name oso
N no photos oso ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think thats all about my class
Every cooking class, I oso hav 2 eat T.T

Haih~then how about my slimming programmeeeeeeeeeeee

No eyes 2 c ~





*jz saw my blog 4 dis blog..
I think it's quite hard 2 read due 2 my word font XD
Paiseh la har..cz I lik the font ><



No comments:

Post a Comment