Monday, September 5, 2011

Raya Break



So this is the 2nd post of 2day
I gt nth 2 write on this post so..
I'll make it shorter XD
Summary mah~haha

Last Raya break, on 1st Sat
I brought Sheh Hor 2 visit my college
Cz actually I wan go 2 take my things la ><
Then we went 2 eat tang yuan..at macalister road there d
Quite nice la ^^
Then went gurney redbox
2 ppl go sing K.. weird hor? ==
But I'm stil normal..not GAY!!

At night, started journey 2 Hat Yai
Dated from 27-30/8/11
Nice oso~it's a HEAVEN for SHOPPING LOVERS XD
Many things 2 buy, cheap n seem so easy to bargain ..haha


The links above r the photos captured at there ^^



Wed 31/8..
Went pacific watched FINAL DESTINATION 5 wif my a very old friend
Primary sch eh XD
No idea, all not free ><



Friday 2/9
Final Destination 5 again == but wif 3D
Actually no re-watch d
So stupid, I went 2 invite fren..I alr expected she cant go d
How could I noe she straight agree ==
Then watch lo~zz



Saturday n Sunday 3-4/9
1st n 2nd day worked in LITTLE CHEF
Part time part time ^^
If no part time, no more income T.T
Worked for around 12 hours per day
But quite nice experience..
Now seems lik every day wan face food T.T



Ending XD

No comments:

Post a Comment