Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feeling of Disappointing Someone

Owh I'm here!!
These few days were so bz ><
Erm..I think the following days should b quite bz oso

College life, entertainment, n of cz part time
As a 18-year-old boy, how can I ask from parents?
Very shame ok?!!
Whatever..
I jz skipped everything n started the point

Jz now I went to find my ex-tuition teacher, MR THOR
Actually find him wan ask for some opinions
But I skipped the opinions

Here the conversation between us
"What course r u taking?"
"Culinary art"
"Har??"
"Cooking 1"
"Hotel management lik dis 1?"
"Ya"

That moment,  til now I stil can remember his expression
The EXPRESSION of DISAPPOINTED n SHOCKED
Actually I felt very, sad? or wat?
Jz duno how 2 describe..

"How come? I thought ur previous path was not dis. Btw how was ur SPM results?"
"The As r not even half of the total subjects.N I gt C for Bio. So I cant further up that course anymore."
"Last time u was 1 of the top student in my class n ur results should not be lik dis"
"..."

I oso duno what to answer alr
Yes..Last time the ME from standard 6 - form3 was totally different wif current ME
Mayb the factors of time n people around me??
Sry..I reali disappointed u
But fortunately, at last u threw few advises 4 me
"Jz focus on ur course n u cant turn back alr. Good luck. N my number stil always the same. Any prob, jz call me"

THNX!!  T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment