Friday, October 21, 2011

Relax? ( ‵o′)凸

It's friday night!!
N the 1st thing came to my mind was " oh ya! it's friday! Can relax alr!!"
Y relax?? Cz alr hang up Larder Production assignment and English assignment!

Jz now when passed up both assignments
Phew~suddenly feel so relax
But..the relaxation just within 10minutes

( ‵o′)凸
2 assignments n 1 presentation again!!!

1 assignment and 1 presentation still okay
Cz this will be done in group of 3
Jz do a proposal of having a party..lik dis lo

But the most fk-ing is 1 individual assignment!!
Writing descriptive essay is stil okay
But WTF is wan to write "a celebrity chef u admired"! for about 350-400 words
WTF~
WTF~~~!!
I not even noe any celebrity chef!
N since I duno them, how could I admire them?!!!
All I noe is Chef Wan!!
U noe who is Chef Wan?!
Nah!!

I jz saw him at tv show many years ago..
I think mostly at tv3 ==
N his name suddenly pop out during the class
I jz gt 2 noe him ==
Girlish action when cooking, thats y many housewives lik his tv show~

These assignments reali drive me crazy

Deadline? Nex friday 1 individual assignment
Nex nex thursday n friday, 2 assignments 2 presentations

Still not normal lo~
1 mid-term 1 final! (#‵′)凸!!

Mayb after november jz Relax la!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~!~~!!

N 2day english mid-term..write essay on email for 45mins!!
Totally not enough!!
I boomed at the beginning so much n when the lecturer countdown, the last becomes shorter n shorter!
BAD MOOD!!


But luckily on the ferry, when reaching butterworth
Cheered up by a foreigner woman's sweet smile..
She is quite pretty~haha
Of cz I m a polite person, jz threw back a smile to her






It is proved that a smile can change a day! =)
Lets smile

No comments:

Post a Comment