Sunday, October 30, 2011

Diwali week!!

Jz a short post  ^^

Actually said week oso not very suitable
Cz I jz had break for 1 day~!!
On Deepavali
N oso seem nth 4 me
Cz I totally hav no any class on WEDNESDAY!!

Well, dis year was my 1st time celebrated Deepavali with my Indian fren
Y I hav 1?
Cz in my class there hav 3 races!!
Malay, India n Chinese ==

We jz went there having our dinner
Indian food!! haha


The "tattoo" on our hands r drawn by our Indian fren, Praveena~haha
Nice right? N now it's stil on my hand XD                                                           
     

The picture below, all r my classmates except the 4 girls in front
But the 2nd girl counted from right is my course senior 




ENJOYED!! hahah






Sometimes it's good to have friends from different races =)

No comments:

Post a Comment