Saturday, May 22, 2010

Different ME?

If can't accept the CURRENT me
Then DON'T accept n dun ask me 2 change
I wan 2 b myself!MYSELF!!
You NOT me, so DON'T judge me if u duno me WELL!!



Dun ask me y wil angry of such SMALL matter
Cz u dun understand the feeling
If I keep comparing u n others
Wil u feel well?
NO!The feeling NOT good!!
If u feel well then I gt nth 2 say


So..
STOP COMPARING US n YOU!!
NUMBER 1 NUMBER 1
Is that very proud?
U dun hav such GREAT achievements so dun say US USELESS


We DIS skill lose others only DOESN'T mean other skills we WORSE than them!!
No matter what, we were elder n had more experiences than you
So please dun act lik u noe EVERYTHING!!



Number 1 for now
DOESN'T mean
future NUMBER 1,
FOREVER oso NUMBER 1

3 comments:

  1. y so angry?
    who r u talking about??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kek ki ah!!
    Erm..some1 lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat happen make my handsome brother so angry...lol...hu leh si quan yao ?may be not?then is hu?

    ReplyDelete