Sunday, August 15, 2010

815

Sunday again
The 1st Sunday I did not go play basketball with friends
I meant, they were not free ..
Not I absent n lazy ><


Felt so empty in my both brain n heart


I spent my last whole night thinking
Thinking about should I go for the dinner party?

This dinner party is purposed 4 all Form5 People
If I attend I can meet my old friends

But the time, the fee.. *Sighs
N of cz scare of getting permission from my parents!!

2 more days to allow me to consider about this dinner party T.T


------------------------------------------------


Why why??
It should not been happened!!

Why I cant just be MYSELF?
Why PRETEND still around with me?

Cause(s):
The difference of age?
Or the types of people?
Or still strangers?
Or MYSELF?

I really got nothing 2 say about ME~





No more pretend, just the only ME

2 comments: