Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last Day of Midyear Holidays

2day is the last day of midyear holidays of 2010!!!
2moro wil continue my schooling day
I not yet enjoy my holidays!!
NOT ENOUGH~!~!~~
It's okay
I understood that TIME never wait 4 others


Anyway, I have a happy n joyful holidays

1st
Shirley, my god sister from Ipoh, came over Butterworth
We had a great time with her in Sunway Carnival Mall

2nd
We Traditional Dance Team n Sketch Team kept practicing
Practice practice practice!!
Dis gave an aid to me in my diet programme!!
Yeah~~haha

3rd
Went 4 tom yum mee at Apollo introduced by YiMin wif Scriptz, YiMin, Yeow, Kq n Shirley
But nex morning having stomachache!!
Hell~!~!

4th
Xun, Ken, Scriptz, Yeow n me went 2 b helper of leadership camp held in Aik Keow

5th
Showed a TRUE performance at CLHS gathering
CLB Scout won BEST OVERALL n BEST SKETCH
CLB Ranger n Guides won BEST DISCIPLINE n BEST TRADITIONAL DANCE
Went gurney wif Keat Hwa Guides, Sea Scout, Poi Lam Scout n Krian Scout

6th
Played basketball at Akira at 8am n went school played badminton at 10smth
After that, continued basketball at sch in the afternoon
Then, celebrated Sheh Hor's 17th birthday
Went Sunway Carnival Mall 4 Karate Kid wif Scriptz, Eric, MJ n Yiy

7th
Went 4 School Cultural Night Rehearsal
Had lunch wif Scriptz, MJ, Yeow n xHams at Apollo after the rehearsal at 4pm >< These was what I did in dis holiday~~


------------------------------------------------------------


虽然说朋友之中不该有谎言,但,我还是骗了她

还是第一次
真的是对不起

你不是我的谁
这我很清楚
但是我是你的谁
就只有你自己知道

不是我对你不理不睬
而是我不敢回应你
也不敢看你,甚至望你一眼
所以我也只是骗你说:“心不在焉吧!”

想到这个情况
也想到我们学校在CLHS gathering呈现的歌唱比赛

抢玫瑰
林俊杰和林宇中

抢手的玫瑰,迷恋等于给她水
虚荣在作祟,越抢她就越陶醉
她没有不爱谁,也没有选择谁
放机会让人想入非非


*她,不是我的谁,只是朋友
纯粹是朋友

2 comments:

  1. waahaaahaa...ur holidays rili many program....nice~
    bt tmr sch reopen...all will b same as usual liao...gambateh my fren^^

    ReplyDelete