Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pahang Trip

After 2 trips n few days of work..
Finally free 2 update my blog =D
Miss me? hahaha~
I noe u won't =(

Okay..
Pahang, actually went Taman Negara
Sounds boring right?
N y I chose 2 visit there since there r so many interesting places 2 b visited?
Cz my college organized XD
Main point here, they sponsored all!! hahaah

Fun oso~we hav a lot of activities
Night walk, jungle trekking n rapid shooting
It's really a tranquility place 2 peace ur mind..haha
Melodious chirping of birds in the jungle
The flowing of river water
LIKE!!

N I oso gt 2 noe some of the H&T frens..

All (DIP PCT, DIP H&T, BA H&T) fellows n SHTCA Lecturers 





DIP PCT!! These all r my classmates =D




























No nd say, oso noe is me liao la hor? =D


























Continue knowing more friends =D

No comments:

Post a Comment